Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vegas Vegas Bar & Restaurant [維加斯美國風創意餐廳]

Visit: July 19, 2012
Address: 台北市中山區南京東路一段19號
Number: (02) 2541 - 6788
Website: http://vegas.smartweb.tw/

I was feeling lazy and I really didn't want to travel too far, so I decided to try a restaurant I've absolutely never heard of before, and chose it just because I wanted some salad.

Menu

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.


Caesar Salad (凱撒沙拉) $200 NT
Caesar Salad

Grilled Rib Eye Steak (碳烤肋眼牛排) $690 NT
Grilled Rib Eye Steak
I wouldn't say that the steak was bad, but it definitely tasted pretty cheap. Although the steak was a bit overcooked, the meat wasn't too tough to chew on.

American Sweet Heart (香草美國甜心奶酪) $60 NT

American Sweet Heart
I have to admit, I was a bit apprehensive when my dinner date wanted to order this custard. I was leaning towards the brownie or the caramel...basically anything but this. But... as fate will have it, the portions of the other desserts were all too big. When I tasted the custard though, wow, it was pretty damn good. The custard was rich enough and the coco flakes on top brought me back to my childhood.

This isn't a bad restaurant to be at if you want some chill American-like but not authentic food.

No comments:

Post a Comment