Search Rumbly in Tumbly

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bravo Burger [發福廚房]

Visit: March 16, 2012
Address: 台北市大安區市民大道四段72號
Number: (02) 8771-9787
Website: http://www.bravo-burger.htm.tw/

Many weeks of preparation actually took place before I was able to enjoy my burger. After hours spent on food blogs, I finally decided that I wanted to try the peanut butter burger and the deep fry chicken burger. My evil plan was to have my friend order one of the two and I, of course, the other so that I could try both :D


Peanut Butter Beef Burger (花生醬牛肉漢堡) $230 NT
Peanut Butter Beef Burger
 I know it sounds quite weird, but the peanut butter burger was really good. The patty itself was okay, but I really liked how the buns were toasted on one side as well as the bacon bits in the peanut butter. I wonder how it would taste if the peanut butter was crunchy....
The fries were very usual but I loved the option of having honey mustard to go with fries.

Deep Fry Chicken Burger (轟炸蜂蜜芥雞腿堡) $230 NT
Deep Fry Chicken Burger
 This would be the biggest fried chicken burger I have ever laid my eyes on. The crispy chicken was  about twice the size of the bun and I had to work hard to eat this and not look barbaric. The chicken super crispy, super tender, and awesomely yummy! The honey mustard was a little too sweet for my liking, but overall the burger was really good. I ordered fried mushroom as my side order. I didn't really like how the outside was crispy but because mushrooms are moist in nature, the fried batter and the mushrooms were no longer connected. The mushrooms also had a little too much water content, which caused the texture to be a bit off.

Oreo Milkshake (Oreo 巧酥奶昔) $120 NT 
Oreo Milkshake
 The oreo milkshake was good without being overpoweringly sweet. However, I wish that there were more oreo bits in the milkshake...or am I just being greedy?

I definitely recommend Bravo Burger to anyone who is in the mood for burgers. Both our burgers were yummy and I was extremely impressed with the size of the fried chicken burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment